Friday, April 17, 2009

" camera bags "

these are the bags i use for my cameras right now, the two identical bags are LOWEPRO SLINGSHOT 100 AW and LOWEPRO SLINGSHOT 200 AW, the big one is QUANTARAY PRO.


this one i use for my CANON REBEL XTI, it is just right for the REBEL with another extra lens.

when i decided to upgrade to CANON 50D, i had to buy this SLINGSHOT 200 because with the battery grip attached to the 50D, it would not fit in the 100AW .................. quite roomy with additional two more lenses.

this one i use whenever i travel out of state, it could fit my MacBook, Canon 50D and 3 or 4 additional lenses with the lens hood, battery grip, chargers, speedlite flash, all the memory cards and the tripod ......................... you're right, VERY HEAVY! but i love this one!

1 comment:

Dennis Villegas said...

Wow such great backpacks! You can never go wrong with these bags. I tried the Lowepro once and I would say my gears fit well on it, as well as they also feel comfortable while on your back.
Great choice you have Rod.
The Quantaray looks amazing, too!