Monday, September 15, 2008

9/15/08 MONDAY

MATT and I went to dinner without DANA today, she was in area 2 and she wont be able to go to dinner till about 7pm. We (matt & me) were so hungry that we could not wait for her so we left for FIVE GUY'S 30 mins. earlier.
Well, we went ahead of them because we still have to go to TARGET for some chocolate, they have some good truffles that i just cant resist ............. that's why i never take the box of truffles home, i leave it in my locker at work 'cause if i do take it home, it would be gone in an hour! 

                 this TARGET is in KNIGHTDALE
                 they are now ready for HALLOWEEN         
when we got back, we saw MARY, JOY & EVELYN doing a little exercise ...... WALKING

                  there's the truffles in my locker

1 comment:

aajao said...

hi! thanks for passing by my blog. :)

how's life over there?