Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"LOVE OF MY LIFE"

                           "MOMMY and DADDY"
           my DAD during his 91st birthday

i have not been blogging since last week because of the sudden loss of my father, we (his family) were sort of expecting that since he was already 92 years old but still it is so hard to accept that he's gone now ......................... the only consolation is the fact that he is with my mother now. 
since my mother died 2 years ago, he was never himself anymore, he was'nt happy anymore .............. i think that time he wanted to go too, i could understand that, he was just so lonely since mommy left.  my mother was in ICU for almost a month, i was not there but i think she was brain dead already but still daddy does'nt want to let go ....... only when he saw that  there's nothing money can do anymore and with our request for him to let her go, that's the only time he gave his permission........ that's how much he loved her!
when i was still in the phil., i could'nt tell them that i love them both very much, but since i started living in the states that changed, i was able to express my feelings for them everytime we talked on the phone .............. at least GOD gave me the chance to tell them how much "i love them".
i would always love them both and missed them everyday ........ sometimes i think they're my reason for living ......... now, they're gone!

No comments: